The elegant, sprawling six-bedroom property rests on the island's most sought after beachfront, Sandy Lane. Landfall is around 12,000 square feet and offers its guests a unique blend of indoor and outdoor living. This private villa boasts an unrivalled backdrop as its walled garden opens directly on to one of the Caribbean's most beautiful beaches with golden white sand and warm, calm, azure waters.
Landfall is the epitome of laid-back luxury. This beachfront villa is the perfect location for family holidays and entertaining, idyllic romantic breaks and golfing trips that can take advantage of the world class courses on its doorstep.
On entering Landfall you are met with a striking open courtyard set around a fountain. This flower-filled oasis leads to a study, kitchen, gazebo dining area, a bar and outdoor entertaining areas overlooking the pool and Sandy Lane beach. The ground floor also features two substantial bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. The upstairs space includes a TV-room and four generous ensuite bedrooms including the spectacular master suite. Two of the bedrooms upstairs have gorgeous balconies with sea views with the master bedroom having a particularly large and stunning balcony.
- A spacious covered gazebo dining area lends itself to entertaining
- Outdoor dining within touching distance of the beach
- A large swimming pool
- Indoor bar and outdoor living area
- Six stylish bedrooms flooded with natural light (all ensuite).
- Two upstairs rooms feature generous balconies and another has an outside covered porch on the ground floor.
- One upstairs bedroom has an adjoining room with a bed perfectly suited to a family with a young child.
- A stunning master suite with a extensive balcony overlooking the sea
- TV-room with extensive seating
- Study with an international phone line, fax machine and printer
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- Satellite TVs in every bedroom, the bar and in the TV-room
- DVD players
- High-tech sound system throughout
- Wifi access throughout and an iPod connection in the Bar
- Hair dryers is all Bedrooms
- Safes in all Bedrooms
- Wheelchair accessibility on ground floor
- Five full-time staff including a Butler and a Cook
There are 4 bedrooms upstairs and 2 bedrooms on the ground floor. The Master bedroom and Balcony room upstairs have terraces attached that have views of the beach.
- Master bedroom: Twin/King
- Laura's Room: Queen only. This room has a small nook attached with a single bed
- Balcony Room: Twin/King
- Garden Room: Twin/King
- Jacuzzi Room: Twin/King. This room has a small nook attached with a single bed
- 6 en suite bathrooms and 1 powder room
- Chef - 8:30am – 1:30pm and then 5:30 – 8:30pm with 1 day off
- Butler - 8:30am – 1:30pm and then 5:30 – 8:30pm with 1 day off
- 2 Housekeepers - 8:30am – 1:30pm and then 5:30 – 8:30pm with 1 day off
- Laundress - 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday – Friday and 8:30am – 12:30pm on Saturday
- Gardener - 6:00am – 2:00pm Monday – Friday and half day on Saturday
- Night Security - 6:00pm – 6:00am 7 days a week
- Dedicated Villa Manager
June has worked at Landfall for twenty one years and offers guests European or Bajan cuisine. She is happy to work with you to come up with the perfect menu for your holiday. June can also bake cakes for afternoon tea and prepare children’s teas
Andrea has been with the family for 10 years and she looks after every household chore at Landfall so that our visitors don’t have to. Andrea also makes one of the best breakfasts on the island
Costa has been nurturing Landfall’s garden for over 35 years. He is responsible for the gorgeous flowers and vegetation and he makes sure the pool area and immediate beach are clear for our guests every morning
Jacintha has worked at Landfall 20 years. She ensures that all guests’ laundry is cleaned and pressed on a daily basis and as required.
Ivor has been with the family for ten years and is the heart of the house. He looks after each and every guest and caters to his or her every need. Ivor is a strong and calm presence at Landfall. He serves the best breakfasts that Andrea prepares and can mix the most delicious cocktails on the island; he also has a vast knowledge about Barbados and what it can offer visitors. He is happy to help make every holiday at the villa one to remember.