Harmony House is a delightful villa built of coral stone and located on the famous Gibbs Beach, on the West Coast of Barbados. The villa is nestled in lush, tropical gardens making it a cozy, private retreat.
The villa consists of three air-conditioned en suite bedrooms. The master suite and second bedroom are on the first floor while the third bedroom is on the ground floor. All of the bedroom suites open up to a private balcony, which will be the perfect place to have your morning cup of coffee or to read a book in peace and quiet.
The ground floor lounge is beautifully furnished and opens onto a covered patio area with a built-in bar, plunge pool and alfresco dining. The dining table seats up to 10 persons and is flanked by a stunning custom-design sculptural mirror. At night the entire patio transforms into a magical oasis lit by handmade copper lanterns and specially designed handmade candle sconces making it an ideal place to entertain and relax with friends.
The wet-bar on the patio is outfitted with a wine cooler and an ice machine, this way a refreshing cocktail is easily accessible at any time of day. In front of the patio is a small tropical garden that opens up to the beautiful white sandy beach known as Gibbs Beach. Here you can swim in the calm, turquoise Caribbean Sea and you can stroll along the beach up to the popular Mullins Beach.
Harmony House prides itself in providing a friendly and helpful staffs including an excellent cook. The staff will do their utmost to ensure your stay is a memorable and relaxing one!
- Plunge Pool - (9' x 9' and 6' deep)
- Ceiling Fan
- Ceiling fans - throughout
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Digital TV/Cable
- DVD player
- CD player
- Satellite TV
- Hair Dryer
- Tennis Court nearby
- Golf Course nearby
- Internet Access
- iPod Dock
- Fax Machine
- Security system
- Children welcomed
- High Speed Wireless Broadband
- Each bedroom is equipped with a safe.
- Wine cooler and ice machine
- Near to Indulgence Spa - Watersports are available on site
- Equipped with a flat screen TV connected to DirecTV, CD/DVD with surround sound
- Master bedroom has a stereo and other bedrooms have portable CD/cassette/radio players
- Dining on covered terrace adjoining plunge pool and wet bar area
- Large covered coral stone patio lit by handmade copper lanterns and specially designed handmade candle sconces
- Golf & Tennis available 15 minutes drive away at Royal Westmoreland, Sandy Lane or West Coast Tennis
- Night Watchman
- Excellent cook - Night Watchman shared with villa next door
- Pool Service
- Master bedroom - King size
- Bedroom 2 - King Bed: A king bed that can also be converted to two twin beds
- Bedroom 3 - Has twin beds that can be made up together or separately
4 Bathrooms: - 3 en suite, 1 powder room
- Master bath is air-conditionedand has dual vanities.
- Both Master and Bathroom No 2 have outdoor showers dual vanities
- Bathroom No 3 has a shower, dual vanities