The villa has been recently renovated, and features traditional terrazzo floors, warm muted décor, with touches of colour to enhance its Caribbean flavor.
Located at the center of the villa, the entry foyer doubles as the inside sitting area/TV room. Wide French doors lead on to the covered patio where guests can relax with a cool Caribbean drink, or dine alfresco. It's just steps to the large wooden deck surrounding the pool, where guests can enjoy comfortable lounge chairs just in case it is the sun rather than the shade they are looking for. A pathway leads from the patio, through the lovely gardens, to a second deck area at the beach edge. The beach deck features a small gazebo, and outdoor dining, at the same time enjoying the privacy offered by the low sea wall. For your convenience there are two gates that offer you direct access to the beach.
The bedrooms are all air-conditioned and have en-suite bathrooms. The master bedroom features a “wet room” in its en-suite bathroom as well as direct access to the pool deck. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also have direct access to the pool deck, as well as connecting via the bathroom - a great option for parents and children. Bedroom 4 is located to the left of the entry foyer.
The airy kitchen is located to the left of the foyer, and also has French doors leading on to the outdoor terrace.
High Trees is located on the well known Gibbs Beach, on the west coast of Barbados. The villa is within walking distance to Mullins Beach, and is just a 5 minute drive to Speightstown, where guests can enjoy shopping and casual dining options. Holetown is a 15 minute drive away. This holiday rental villa is an excellent choice for families or groups of friends wishing to enjoy a relaxing Barbados vacation.
- One FREE Boat Criuse
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans - throughout
- DVD player
- Hair Dryer
- iPod Dock
- Pool Shower
- Speightstown (West Coast) nearby
- Waterports nearby
- Cook - Prepares 2 consecutive meals per day. Choice of Breakfast & Lunch or Lunch & Dinner. The cook is off on Fridays
- Master Bedroom - Twin beds that can also convert to a king
- Bedroom 2 - Twin beds that can also convert to a king
- Bedroom 3 - Queen
- Bedroom 4 - Twin beds that can also convert to a king
- Master Bathroom Tub, Shower, Double Vanity
- Bathroom 2 Shower only, Double Vanity
- Bathroom 3 Tub/Shower, Single Vanity + Wet Room
- Bathroom 4 Shower only, Single Vanity