This Oliver Messel designed, Italianate-style Pavilion has been recently renovated and refurbished, and features four air-conditioned bedrooms with en suite marble bathrooms, as well as several comfortable and stylish sitting areas. Leamington Pavilion exudes an exquisite elegance and is a wonderful example of the harmonised indoor/outdoor living which set Oliver Messel apart and help to make Leamington and its comforts so special. A memorable formal dining room opens out on to the sparkling pool and manicured garden area.
Leamington Pavilion has beautifully landscaped grounds providing natural privacy thanks to the well-established foliage of the lush tropical gardens. The large swimming pool with two elegant poolside gazebos for dining or relaxing invites guests to cool off in the water or ease back in the shade with a good book and a cooling drink and enjoy the beautiful proportions of the Pavilion as a backdrop. Leamington is one of relatively few private homes available for rent in Barbados with its own tennis court within the grounds - a real plus for tennis lovers; there is also a fitness room on premises. Golf is available at Sandy Lane or Royal Westmoreland, approximately a 15 minute drive away for those who prefer to hone their sporting skills using a club rather than a racket!
At the end of the garden, in front of Leamington Pavilion, a coral reef is a short swim out from the beach and provides snorkelers with a front row view of the stunning corals and colourful tropical fish that call this stretch of the Caribbean Sea home. Calm turquoise waters just to the north and south of the reef are perfect for swimmers to take a refreshing dip.
The dedicated and experienced staff will prepare delicious meals and refreshments and ensure your stay in this luxurious setting is both relaxing and carefree. The Leamington team comprises a butler, chef, housekeeper and laundress and they are extremely experienced in welcoming and catering for visitors from all over the globe. A gardener and night guard complete the staff. The Pavilion may be rented in conjunction with Leamington Cottage, to offer guests a fifth bedroom, if required.
Note: Children - Permission Required
- Canapés with rum cocktail on arrival
- Swimming Pool (48' x 23', 4; shallow, 6' deep end)
- Ceiling Fan
- Ceiling fans - throughout
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Digital TV/Cable
- DVD player
- CD player
- Cable TV
- Tennis Court
- Golf Course nearby
- Watersports nearby
- High Speed Wireless ADSL (Broadband)
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Fax Machine
- Security Safe
- iPod Docks in bedrooms (In both Pavillion & Cottage)
- Spacious loggia with dining & sitting area looking onto pool and gardens with ceiling fan
- Two poolside gazebos - one with large day bed for lounging
- Four safes for securing valuables
- Tennis courts available on premises: four tennis racquets provided
- Small Gym available on premises
- Golf available 20 minutes drive away at Royal Westmoreland or Sandy Lane
- Watersports are available on request on site
- Children by special request.
- 2 Housekeepers
- Master Bedroom: King size four poster bed. Shower only in master bath
- Other bedrooms: Twin beds can be pushed together to make a King.
Four en suite, one powder room