Uniquely designed in a half moon crescent shape, with ivy covered Italian style columns and arches, this fabulous holiday villa offers guests the wonder of enjoying panoramic ocean views from every room.
The central entryway leads into the open air living room, which overlooks the garden, fountain, infinity edge pool and then on to the ocean beyond. The master bedroom is located at the northern tip of the crescent, and it opens on to a small terrace with direct access to the pool deck. The en-suite bathroom features a large walk-in closet, soaking tub and open air shower. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are also situated on the northern curve, each with an en-suite bathroom and open air shower. Bedroom 2 can inter-connect with the master bedroom if guests wish. The southern curve of the crescent is where you will find bedroom 4 (also with en-suite bathroom), an open air dining room and indoor garden, and the large, well equipped kitchen.
All rooms have direct access to the garden and pool deck, where you can relax with a good book and work on your suntan, or gather at sunset for cocktails as you keep an eagle eye out for the ‘green flash”. Marsh Mellow is a great vacation rental villa for families or groups of friends travelling together.
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans - throughout
- Children welcomed
- Hair Dryer
- Holetown (West Coast) nearby
- Inland (5 - 10 minutes from beach)
- Sonos Wireless Home Audio System
- Speightstown (West Coast) nearby
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Security Safe
- Watersports by request - Our Concierge can assist with arrangements
- During the Summer prepares two consecutive meals per day
- During Winter prepares three meals per day.
- Master Bedroom - King
- Bedroom 2 - Twin 2 Twin beds
- Bedroom 3 - Queen
- Bedroom 4 - Queen
- Master Bathroom - Tub, En suite, Indoor/Outdoor Shower, Double Vanity, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - En suite, Indoor/Outdoor Shower Only, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 3 - En suite, Indoor/Outdoor Shower Only, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 4 - En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity