The purely coralline creation was originally built as the home of a United States Ambassador in the 1950s, and reflects a Palladian grandeur with 14-foot ceilings in the living room. To add to this, the villa's stunning 50-foot pool features testudine décor, and is positioned like a path from the centre of the house that summons the sea on its farthest end.
This family-friendly villa has a bounty of restful spaces and formal or al fresco dining areas, including a delightful option to dine by candlelight. The dwelling features a predominantly white canvas - a compliment to the tropical landscape - and is accentuated with several unique pieces and antiques. The sleeping quarters are remarkably fresh and airy, with comfortable beds, quality cotton sheets and hypoallergenic pillows.
Further outside is a charming chattel house cottage, as well as an elegant garden gazebo complete with a wet bar. Two covered terraces on the north and south wing bedrooms offer additional privacy and comfort, while on the seaside, a large area in front of the house is roped off with buoys for safe swimming. By special request, the villa is transformed to accommodate 18 guests.
The Villa Manager and their diligent staff are fully dedicated to your needs during your stay, and will craft fond memories for you at Nelson Gay.
- Tennis, gym and spa at the next-door Cobblers Cove Hotel
- Swimming Pool - (50' x 12' & 4' 6" deep - May be fenced in and heated at an additional cost.)
- Ceiling fans - throughout
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- DVD player
- SONO Wireless Home Audio System
- Cable TV
- Tennis Court (nearby)
- Golf Course (nearby)
- Watersports (nearby)
- High Speed Wireless ADSL (Broadband)
- Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- Fax Machine
- Security Safe
- Oliver Messel designed formal dining table can seat up to 20
- In addition to indoor dining, guest may choose to dine on the terrace alfresco or in the beachfront dining gazebo.
- Gazebo equipped a wet bar and mini fridge.
- Various games and an extensive DVD library available to guests.
- Sonos in living room
Villa can accomodate up to 18 guests by special request
Making use of 2 garden chattel houses (each with a double bed and en suite bathroom) and the media room which has a day bed
- First Aid Kit.
- Portable crib with mosquito net, high chair and baby car seat available for guests.
- Nelson Gay is a great villa for weddings.
- Watersports available on request on site.
- Located a 15-20 minute drive from Royal Westmoreland and Sandy Lane Hotel where 5-Star Golf, tennis and spa facilities are available.
- A/C in the TV Room
- TV in all bedrooms
- Gym Nearby
- Playstation 4
- Master Bedroom - King
- Master Bedroom 2 - King
- Bedroom 3 - Queen
- Bedroom 4 - Twin beds that can also convert to a king
- Bedroom 5 - Queen
- Cottage - Bedroom 6 - King
6½ Bathrooms - 6 en suite, 1 powder room:
- Master Bathroom 1 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
- Master Bathroom 2 En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 3 Tub/Shower, En suite, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 4 Tub/Shower, En suite, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 5 En suite, Shower, Single Vanity 2 En Suite Bathrooms
- Cottage - Bathroom 6 Tub/Shower, En suite, Single Vanity