This semi-detached three storey villa is open plan design with a lovely plunge pool and covered verandah which project out into mature trees. Rooms are spacious and open out completely to draw in the view, encouraging the Caribbean ethos of living 'outside in'. The décor is a blend of chic avant-garde art, antique colonial furnishings and cool Caribbean colours.
The master bedroom encompasses the entire first floor with an impressive oak wood walk in closet, en suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and a spacious private terrace, an ideal setting for early morning coffee or a romantic aperitif. The guest bedrooms are found on the lower level and enjoy a shared patio out to the gardens. All rooms in The Treehouse are air conditioned.
The luxurious Apes Hill Club offers residents access to the clubhouse, championship caliber 18 hole golf course and impressive polo club facilities. The bustling hubs of Holetown and Speightstown are a short drive down the coast and offer a variety of five star restaurants, gorgeous white sand beaches and luxury shops.
- AMENITIES Air conditioning - throughout
- Ceiling Fans
- DVD player
- Hair Dryers
- Holetown (West Coast) nearby
- Inland (5 - 10 minutes from beach)
- iPod Dock
- Speightstown (West Coast) nearby
- TV with Cable
- Guard (24 hr)
- Security Safe
- Tennis Court On Apes Hill Club
- Golf Course On Apes Hill Club
- Watersports by request - Our Concierge can assist with arrangements
- Housekeeping - Service provided three days a week
- Master Bedroom - King
- Bedroom 2 - Queen
- Bedroom 3 - 2 Twin beds
- Master Bathroom - Tub, En suite, Shower, Shower only
- Bathroom 2 - En suite, Shower only, Single Vanity
- Bathroom 3 - En suite, Shower only, Double Vanity