From the moment you pass through the grand wrought-iron gates, you will be immediately be aware of having been transported to another world; one of luxurious accommodations, stunningly evocative views, and experiences to soothe the mind, body and soul. We cater to your every need. Upon entering the villa on the first floor is the entrance hall, displaying an elegant chandelier, lovely painted abstract design on the concrete finished floor and of course the wide open window with views of the sea down to the second wing of the villa. From this wing one can access three bedrooms. To the left is the lively Red & Black Room with an intricate block ceiling design, walk in closet, en suite black-tiled bathroom including shower and outdoor Jacuzzi.
The energetic Caribbean Room is situated to the right of this wing with miniature steel pan fixtures and vibrant colours. An en suite bathroom provides a standing shower. Further to the right of this wing is the Master Bedroom also known as the Shell Room. As the name implies this room has neutral colours and furniture pieces adorned with shells. A separate walk-in closet and en suite bathroom consisting of tub and an open shower can also be found. These three rooms afford sea views and constant breezes from their private terraces. The further two bedrooms are located on the ground floor accessible via a three-way split staircase fitted with a crystal glass lit backdrop.
On the ground floor is The Ocean Room, comprising of two twin beds and en suite bathroom with a standing shower and closet area to the left. The final room is a must see! Situated across the second wing of the villa and accessed via the courtyard is the Safari Room - the epitome of jungle fever accentuated by a large wardrobe painted with safari animals such as elephants, giraffes and other exotic animals. The spacious en suite bathroom has an exposed natural piece of coral stone created as part of the original foundation of the land. The coral stone adds an earthy effect to the already well themed bathroom complemented by a granite 'cheetah' print counter top, open shower and warm wood tiles. This room also features a small terrace ideal for enjoying an early morning coffee whilst embracing garden and sea views. The courtyard also leads to the Media Room, equipped with comfy leather chairs and large screen where guests can enjoy on demand movies and internet TV in this relaxing air-conditioned room.
Through the tiled covered pathway is the open plan living room and expertly designed kitchen with an island and table seating up to 4 persons. Equipped with a stove top, oven, wine cooler, fridge, ice maker, dishwasher and more, the kitchen complete for a vacation away from home. From the living room and kitchen one can access the outdoor area. An expansive split level terrace is set up for lounging and informal dining. To the left and right of the terrace are separate elevated gazebos perfect for al fresco served by the Butler.The terrace and gazebos look out on to the large art deco infinity edge pool, sun deck with loungers and a small sanded area set up as your very own private beach in Barbados, all achieving breathtaking scenery from flowing fields out to the azure Caribbean waters.
Further views can be enjoyed from one of the three roof terraces outfitted with seating and accessed via a spiral stair case in the courtyard. La Maison Michelle features a fully functional Savant Home System, allowing for our guests to have full, easy control of lighting, climate, entertainment, privacy, and more from easy to access controllers located around the home.
A two bedroom self-contained cottage offers The Platinum Suite with a Murphy King sized bed and The Cosmo Suite with a King sized bedroom both with en suite bathrooms with walk-in closet. The cottage includes a separate kitchen and common deck area with private pool. Gully and semi-ocean view.
Villa La Maison Michelle offers you a choice of meal options with breakfast, lunch and dinner being prepared daily by the on-site full service staff, where fresh local Barbados fare takes center stage at all meals. Should your tastes call for additional options, Barbados' Platinum Coast is home to some of the most spectacular restaurants in the world, many in breath-taking locations overlooking the ocean and offering a wide range of gourmet choices. West Coast Villas Concierge is always happy to advise and make reservations on our guests' behalf.
The nightly rate includes three meals daily and airport transfers. Have a look at our scrumptuous menu items below. In addition, whether it's having your clothes cleaned and folded daily, a special outfit ironed or simply refilling your empty rum punch glass, the staff at La Maison Michelle will make sure everything works just right for you.
- Internet TV
- Air-condition in kitchen
- The Ocean Room has a tub/shower
- The Red & Black Room has a standing shower and outdoor Jacuzzi tub
- The Safari Room has a standing open shower
- Two gallons of Bajan rum punch
- One bottle of a name brand vodka and rum (can be an equal substitute)
- A bottle of red and white wine
- A bottle of port
- Limited amount of soft drinks/chasers
- Ice and glassware
- Rate includes 3 meals daily & premium starter bar
- Terrace overlooks the large infinity edge pool
- Indoor dining plus outdoor dining in the spacious gazebo
- Complimentary airport transfers also included in full rate
- Exclusive Golf & Spa Packages available at an additional cost
- Multiple roof terraces available for relaxing & embracing the vistas
- Multi-media TV, game room & equipped with Savant home system
- Unobstructed panoramic views of the azure waters from multiple spaces
- Covered terrace
- Dining Gazebo
- Garden view
- Golf course view
- Guest cottage
- Equipped private gym with:
- Free weights
- Workout bench
- Elliptical machine
- Stationary bike
- Luxury Finishes
- Media Room
- Panoramic views
- Private location
- Private terrace / deck
- Restaurants close by
- Roof terrace
- Sea Views
- Sun deck
- Sun loungers
- Sun terrace
- Wireless broadband connection
- The Green Roof Living
- Outdoor Spa garden for private outdoor treatments
- Villa Manager - Visits property regularly and available on demand
- Two Housekeepers - 6 days per week: 8 hours a day
- Butler - 6 days/week
- Night Watchman - Evening Hours
Full Bedroom Details and Floor Plans
- Shell Suite - upper/entry level - King - Ensuite: Bath and Shower - Terrace
- Caribbean Suite - upper/entry level - King (2 Twins) - Ensuite: Shower Only - Terrace
- Glass & Mirror Suite - upper/entry level - King (2 Twins) - Ensuite Bath and Shower Terrace
- Ocean Suite - lower level - King (2 Twins) - Ensuite: Shower Only Patio
- Safari Suite - lower level - King (2 Twins) - Ensuite: Shower Only Terrace
- Platinum Suite - cottage - Extra-large suite. Murphy king bed. Private bathroom with walk in shower - Separate kitchen and common deck
- Cosmo Suite - cottage - Entry level. Large suite. Platform - King (2 Twins) - Private bathroom with walk in shower - Private balcony - Separate kitchen and common deck area with Gully view