Welcome to Claridges Barbados, a luxurious and intimate development of 10 exceptional villas set amongst two acres of lush, tropically landscaped gardens. Located in the heart of the Platinum West Coast only a few moments from the secluded, white sandy beaches of Gibbs, Claridges is the West Coast’s most exclusive, boutique residential resorts.
Designed by renowned architect Michael Gomes, these superbly constructed villas combine modern living with classic coral stone elegance and a hint of Balinese architectural influence. The finishes of each villa include beautiful cedar, mahogany, marble, granite and travertine, each complementing the other, coming together to produce a natural, stylish and classically contemporary living space.
The development is a short walk to Gibbs Beach where guests have exclusive beach service with beach chairs & umbrellas. South of Claridges, Holetown and Speightstown is just 10 minutes away allowing for easy access to amenities, restaurants and shopping.
Nº.6 Claridges is the epitome of contemporary living in the tropics. This 2 storey, 3 bedroom townhouse boasts vibrant, customized decor. The main entrance opens on to the open plan living/dining room with kitchen leading directly out to the covered terrace fitted with a comfortable day bed. From the covered terrace guests can soak up the sun with personal sun loungers and umbrellas, enjoy al fresco dining and even relax in the 6ft. Swedish hot tub. This area is completely enclosed by tropical gardens allowing for privacy.
All bedrooms are en suite with King sized beds, walk through closets and a private terrace. One bedroom is located on the ground whilst the first floor has the further 2 bedrooms. Additionally the first floor has a multi functional den with a desk and flat screen television; ideal place for work, or lounging.
Nº.6 Claridges is equipped with Apple TV, Sonos and of course wireless connection throughout the property.
This residential resort community features a large swimming pool with three waterfalls, gazebo and beach area where residents can soak up the brilliant year-round sunshine in a tranquil and peaceful location.
- Closest beach: Gibbs Beach
- Indoor & outdoor dining options
- TV in Master Bedroom & living room
- US$15.00 per day cost for the placement of every 2 beach chairs and 1 umbrella on Gibbs Beach. This service is available from 9:00 am - 4:15 pm
- Private Jacuzzi spa pool
- Tropical garden area allows for privacy
- Impeccably decorated by Archer's Hall
- Semi private beach access to Gibbs Beach
- Close to amenities in Holetown & Speightstown
- Exclusive beach service with chairs & umbrellas
- Private outdoor space equipped for al fresco dining
- Large free form communal pool with attractive waterfall feature
- 110 volts
- All bedrooms en suite
- Assigned parking
- Beach Access
- Breezy location
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Close to beach
- Covered terrace
- Deck / Decking
- Electric gates
- Enclosed Gardens
- Established gardens
- Family location
- Flat screen TV
- Ceiling fans in living room
- Fully gated
- Garden view
- Gated entrance
- Hair dryer
- House keepers quarters
- Ice maker
- Luxury Finishes
- Safes in all Bedrooms
- Security Alarm
- Sun loungers
- Sun umbrellas
- Swimming Pool
- Towels included
- Walking distance to beach
- Wine cooler
- Wireless broadband connection
- Villa Manager Visits property regularly and available on demand
- Housekeeper 5 days per week. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Master Bedroom - first floor - King - Ensuite: Bath and Shower - Balcony
- Bedroom 2 - first floor - 2 Twins (King - Ensuite: Shower Only - Balcony
- Bedroom 3 - ground floor - 2 Twins (King) - Ensuite: Shower Only - Patio