30ft cathedral ceilings & a tropical atrium grace the main reception area.
All four bedrooms have sea views & en-suite bathrooms. Three bedrooms on the ground floor open onto the outside dining and entertainment terrace with direct access to the pool. Between bedroom 3 & 4 there is a sitting area that can be enclosed to form a suite with a sleep sofa which can accommodate 2 extra children on request. The master bedroom is located upstairs with its own private verandah, perfect for sunbathing or enjoying the sunset.
Candlelit dinners are served al-fresco on the bougainvillea strewn covered terrace.
Colorful Montego Bay and the "hip strip" are just 15 minutes away. Half Moon ~ with private beach, tennis, fitness center, water sports, food and beverage ~ is just five minutes downhill from the villa.
- Pool 19' x 32'
- Air Conditioning in all bedrooms
- Flat screen TVs in all bedrooms
- 50" HD TV, DVR & DVD Player in Family room
- iPod Dock(s)
- Satellite Radio
- Complimentary telephone calls to U.S, U.K & Canada
- Complimentary cell phone for local calls
- Complimentary tennis available
- Complimentary beach membership at The Rose Hall Beach Club.
- Complimentary beach passes to Doctors Cave Beach Club
- 5 minutes from 3 championship golf courses
- Discounted rates at Cinnamon Hill & White Witch golf courses
- Children Welcome - playground with slide and swing set
- Internet WiFi
- Desktop computer for internet access
- Hair Dryers
- Full staff: Cook, Butler, Housekeeper, Laundress, Gardener
- Rose Hall Beach Club
Located five minute's drive down the hill from this villa in Rose Hall
- Sample Menu
- UPPER LEVEL:
- Master Bedroom:
Kingsize bed, en-suite bath with bathtub and walk-in rain shower & double vanities. Separate dressing area & walk in closets. French doors lead to a private terrace with panoramic sea views. 48" cable TV.
- LOWER LEVEL:
- Bedroom 2:
Spacious bedroom, down four steps to an optional kingsize bed or twin beds. flat screen TV, french doors onto sitting room terrace, dining area & pool. Cozy Travertine tiled en-suite bathroom features a rain shower with marble vanity.
- Bedroom 3:
Queensize bed, en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combination. Flat screen TV, French doors which open up to the main furnished veranda.
- Bedroom 4:
Optional kingsize bed or twin beds, ensuite bathroom with a semi-open rain shower and double Travertine vanity. 42" flat screen HD TV and walkout French doors leading directly to a semi-private terrace.
Hallway that connects to bedroom 4 contains a Private enclosed area with a convertible sleep sofa for 2 children.
Golf privileges to Cinnamon Hill and the White Witch, located in Rose Hall, are available to guests of Caribbean Jewel. Both are 18 hole championship golf courses just 5 minutes away by car. Tee times are based on availability and must be booked by the villa's butler on arrival to receive the following Guest Preferred rates:
- GREENS FEES (year round)
US$85 for 18 holes (includes greens fees, cart fees & caddy fees)
Caddies are mandatory.
- JUNIOR RATES (year round)
US$40 for 18 holes (13-15 years of age)
US$15 for 18 holes (12 years and under)
All children must be accompanied by a playing adult.
- CLUB/SHOE RENTALS
Club Rentals US$55 (Nike)
Shoe Rentals US$20 (Nike)
- Driving Range US$15 per hour (one hour limit)
- Golf Lessons rates are based on days and times of each course