Before 10a.m. and after 4p.m., Jus’ Paradise golfers may take the complimentary carts 4 minutes to the White Witch 16th hole or the Cinnamon Hill 11th tee for unreserved time to putt around and try their drivers down the long fairways. Cart paths on both are also available for early morning and evening joggers.
Architecturally impressive, the design is on three levels. From the main level lawn, steps lead down to the lower level, BBQ, soft lawns and the long, sun-drenched symmetrical pool enveloped in lush gardens. The pool terrace opens into a spacious mirrored gym, kitchenette and full bath with double shower, sauna and steam room.
Living areas are designed for relaxed Caribbean barefoot comfort, not fussy or formal. From the central Great Room, doors open wide to a furnished balcony (great spot for each evening’s hors d'oeuvres by Chef Linval).
Guests who must work a bit during their vacation will appreciate the bright, air-conditioned, office with laptop and HP printer, fax and copier.
Also on the main level is the Master Bedroom, large and private with a glamorous en-suite bathroom. Walk up the mahogany staircase to two more bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom. These king-bedded rooms can accommodate adult couples … or they can create a convenient parent-child suite of rooms for a family of four or more.
From the state-of-the-art granite and stainless steel kitchen, your chef and butler will serve meals to your choice of dining areas. Start with eye-opener coffee on the balcony or at your bedroom door, followed each day by full cooked breakfasts, delicious lunches and memorable dinners on the open-air balcony. Or dine in the Great Room with three window walls open to the clear Jamaican air and breeze from the sea. The chef and butler gladly serve children’s dinners early so parents may linger longer over an all-adult candlelight dinner.
Of special note in Jus’ Paradise is the excellent staff with a combined tenure of 35 years here. Ask your good butler, Kemon, to treat you to a world-class sunset (with cocktails and hors d’oeuvres) from the top of White Witch. Take your camera. Also, don’t miss Kemon’s signature health drink, a Soursop Smoothie. Delicious and good for your health!
From Chef Linval’s state-of-the-art kitchen with 2 Wolf ovens, 6 gas burners and a grill, this remarkable chef creates amazing meals … Chinese BBQ and flavorful coconut snapper, grilled tenderloin, banana flambé and much more. His soups and salads rate 5 Stars and you’ll dream about his mango sorbet. Later, you can count on traditional Jamaican jerk chicken, ribs, lobster and kabobs at the distinctive Jus’ Paradise Friday Night Jamaica Pool Party.
Just a few steps from the pool is the expansive fitness room, well equipped with body-building equipment, TV, drinks bar and fridge ... and even a couples shower, steam room and sauna.
For larger groups, add five more bedrooms in sister villa Kenyan Sunset for a combined total of eight bedrooms, 10 staff, two pools, two gyms, two wine coolers, four golf carts, one playground and one movie theater. Staff from both villas will coordinate to serve lunches and dinners to the entire group together if wished. See Kenyan Sunset Golf Villa.
- Glamorous 3-bedroom private golf villa … 5 bathrooms, 2 powder rooms
- Full staff: chef, butler, gardener, housekeeper, personal laundress
- 5 minutes from Half Moon, White Witch and Cinnamon Hill pro shops
- 4 minutes from the new Montego Bay Conference Centre
- 20’ x 35’ salt water pool and 4 complimentary Aqua-Jogger belts
- Child friendly: connecting parent-child bedrooms; no-tears chlorine-free pool, soft lawn
- Laptop + printer/copier/scanner/fax and full bathroom
- WiFi throughout
- DIRECTV and Samsung SmartTV’s in Master Bedroom, Living Room and Gym
- Satellite radio; 20-speaker sound system throughout property with individual area controls
- Full gym:
- Power balls
- Full bathroom with double shower
- Sauna and steam room
- Drinks bar and kitchenette in gym
- Massage table and recommended house masseuse (fee varies with services)
- 2 complimentary 2-seater golf carts
- Backup generator
- Excellent security
- Rose Hall Beach Club Membership Benefits
- Bathrooms and showers
- Snack Bar 11:00am to 4:00pm for purchase of grilled hot dogs & burgers, drinks & snacks
- Open daily from 9:00am-6:00pm beginning on Dec 20, 2014
- MAIN LEVEL
- Master Bedroom Suite - 480ft² - Kingsize bed, 42” Samsung SmartTV, French doors to private verandah. En-suite bathroom has double sinks, walk-in shower and separate Jacuzzi tub, also outside garden shower. The Master Suite includes a connecting office with printer, large desk, French doors to the garden and second full bathroom with walk-in shower. The Master Suite actually offers his ‘n’ hers bathrooms with one Jacuzzi, two indoor showers and one garden shower.
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 - 300 ft² each - Identical bedrooms with kingsize beds. Each en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination. Accessed from the same hallway, these rooms are appropriate for adult couples or a family or four.
- One additional twin bed can accommodate a fifth guest in either upstairs bedroom. Two inflatable beds (one single, one double) are also available. The extra-guest fee is $30 per person per night for guest groups that exceed six. Maximum desired occupancy is 10 guests and must be approved in advance.