All of the bedrooms are self contained with a bath and shower, walk in closets and Cable TV. The villa offers a huge pool, with a great sun deck, where many weddings have been held. See some of the photos below.
- 11 air-conditioned bedrooms
- 10 bedrooms have their own colour TV and private full bathroom
- 1 bedroom adjoins the 11th bedroom, has a kitchenette, living/dining area, and shares a bathroom (perfect for a young family)
- Two dining options:
- Formal dining room
- Al Fresco dining on second floor veranda
- Large formal living room with cable TV, VCR, and CD stereo system
- Billiard room with a pool table and dry bar
- Extra large pool, with a full wet bar in the pool side gazebo
- Full staff of cook, chambermaids and gardener
This very large home was built in 1988 and designed for the comfort of both large and small parties.
Two grand verandas overlook
the extra large pool and nearby Caribbean. Due to the villa being close to
sea level, views of the Caribbean can be enjoyed from the upper veranda.
Although there is a lovely formal dining room, most guests prefer to dine al
fresco on this second floor veranda.
The pool is kept crystal clear and has ample seating for tanning or conversation. A full wet bar in the gazebo at pool side is there for your convenience.
There are five bedrooms upstairs and six bedrooms on the ground floor. Each bedroom is air-conditioned. The upstairs bedrooms all have ceiling fans. The master bedroom suite has two double beds while other bedrooms have two twins, which can be converted into kings to accommodate couples.
Your staff of cook, chambermaids and gardener are there to ensure that your stay is a delightful experience.
- 1 Room (Master Bedroom) - King Size
- 7 Rooms - Twin Beds
- 3 Rooms - Queen Size