Experience these two unique worlds as they blend together, offering the best of both diverse cultures. Nestled in the prestigious and elegant Tamarind Hill Estates, a 24-hour gated community ensuring comfort and security, Villa Caribella offers privacy and solitude. You are only minutes away from beautiful Dawn Beach - a stretch of picturesque Dutch coastline - and Oyster Pond's famous Marina.
Wake each morning to the spectacular sunrise, when the dazzling tropical sun dances on the crystal clear turquoise sea, creating an ever-changing array of tropical blues. Imagine waking to the tranquil sounds of the sea lapping upon the shore.
On the horizon, the infamous island of St. Barths glistens in the sun throughout the day; at night the distant city lights and brilliant starry sky collide. Other islands in view include St. Kitts, Nevis and St. Eustatius - even the distant volcanic island of Montserrat twinkles on a clear Caribbean day. Lazily lounge by the pool watching the waves crash, gazing upon captivating 180-degree views of the ocean.
Villa Caribella boasts soaring ceilings, perfect views of the ocean, and welcoming interiors. The villa blends an organic mix of wood, stone, glass, water, and air into a West Indies style with a touch of tropical flair. A seamless transition between inside and out, the spacious living area opens to the sea air. An eleven foot, built-in sofa facing the horizon invites hours of relaxation and entertainment.
Granite-topped counters accent the modern gourmet kitchen with everything you need to prepare meals that you can enjoy from the elevated dining area or from the adjoining terrace. The opulent master bedroom with luxury bathing area completes this main level.
Next to the kitchen, accessible by a separate entrance, are two guest rooms, each with a private bathroom. The lower level comprises a private studio suite complete with kitchen, private bath, and an outdoor lounging area. A sprawling veranda, featuring additional outdoor living space, connects the studio to the other guest rooms.
The villa has floors, bathrooms, and terraces of Italian marble. All rooms have ceiling fans that gently coax the constant sea breeze through the house. For added comfort, all bedrooms have independently-controlled air conditioning. Surrounded by banana trees (pick your own when ripe!), coconut palms, and bougainvilleas and oleanders, Villa Caribella welcomes you to live your dream and leave with a taste of the Caribbean.
- Master Bedroom Suite: Ocean view, king bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Oceanview, twin beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Ocean view, queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4:
- The 4th Bedroom is a studio suite located on the lower level with a separate entrance and features ocean views, queen bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, kitchenette, outdoor patio and en-suite bathroom with shower
Living Room :
- The villa blends an organic mix of wood, stone, glass, water and air into a West Indies style with a touch of tropical flair. A seamless transition between inside and out, the spacious living area opens to the outside terrace. An eleven foot, built-in sofa facing the horizon invites hours of relaxation and entertainment. Dining table seating for 8 persons
- Private pool surrounded by a spacious sun deck overlooking the wonderful views
- Dawn Beach - within 5 minutes
- The fully equipped gourmet kitchen features a stainless steel range and oven, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, blender, toaster, dishwasher, food processor and coffee maker
- Spectacular direct views of the ocean & St. Barths
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- DSL internet access
- cable TV
- DVD & CD player
- Luxury linens and towels
- Outdoor gas grill
- Washer & dryer
- Beach towels and a cooler are also offered to guests
- Princess Juliana International Airport - 8 miles
- Philipsburg, the Dutch capital - 3 miles
- Marigot, the French capital - 7 miles
- Nearest Casino - 3 miles located in Philipsburg
- Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- Captain Oliver's Marina - Boat rentals and tours, charters to St. Barths
- Dinghy Dock - local bar featuring "Mix Your Own" happy hour
- Westin St. Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa
- Restaurants include: Daniel's by the Sea, Mama's Pizza, La Frigate, Le Planteur, Tabby Kaddy and Captain Oliver's