Located in the prestigious Spring Farm neighborhood above and overlooking Half Moon Bay resort and the blue Caribbean Sea. The villa has been totally remodeled with style and for comfort in 2008. Serendipity will delight you.
The quiet entrance through a flowering vine covered pergola gives sea views as soon as you walk in the door. The large living room flows either outdoors to the terrace or into another spacious indoor informal seating area with large flat screen TV.
The dining area has a large table seating up to 12, surrounded by windows with views out to the sea. Or you can eat outside on the spacious terrace overlooking the Half Moon golf course and the sea.
There are 3 bedrooms upstairs, each with french doors to a small balcony.
On the first floor is media room with large flat screen TV, cable and DVD player. There is also an inviting indoor bar with additional seating. The villa has wireless internet and phone. There are three bedrooms on this floor, all leading to the pool.
• Swimming Pool, 17' x 30', poolside shower, water toys
• 1 Crib, high chair, child cot on request
• Private Tennis Court Access next door
• High speed wireless internet
• Free unlimited international calls to USA, Canada, UK
• DVD/ VCR Player, Plasma Flat Screen TV, Cable with HBO and Cinemax, movie channels
• Access to famous Doctors Cave Beach
• Villa Suitable for weddings of up to 30 guests
• Plasma Flat Screen TV's in Den (42 inch), Living room (36 inch), Master Bedroom (24 inch)
• Staff : Cook, Butler, Housekeeper / Laundress, Pool Attendant, Security
• 2 Rooms with King Bedding and in suite bathroom
• 4 Rooms with twin bedding which can be converted to king bedding and in suite bathroom
• 2 Powder Rooms