At Sea Cliff you will find harmony and balance. Nestled in the heart of a very exclusive private residential area known as the Vigie Peninsula, commanding 180° views of the Caribbean Sea, this brand new 4000ft² villa exudes modern Caribbean minimalistic chic and is outstandingly appointed with interior décor accented in palettes of blues, grey and white.
As you enter Sea Cliff villa you are greeted with an arrangement of beautiful orchids and tropical foliage which leads into the formal dining area and bar. The walls are accented with local tropical artwork.
An exception to the main décor theme of blues, the kitchen is stunningly decorated in dark and light grey hues with brand new stainless steel appliances. It is a large Kitchen which includes a relaxed breakfast seating area with bar stools. It is a room where one can read a book or newspaper and/or watch television and soak up that glorious view of the sea.
A combination of comfy and elegant with a relaxed TV area and a stunning metal fish design casual dining table at which you can have a relaxed lunch or breakfast seated in our locally designed oversized creole chairs. This is a home where relaxation is the key.
Leading onto the top verandah from the lounge through plantation designed double louvered doors where comfy blue and white stripped lounge seating awaits you as you gaze across the abundance of tropical fruit trees, out towards the sea. A few steps down to what we have always called the bottom verandah is a relaxing place to enjoy the yachts sailing by on their way to the Grenadines and, to enjoy a sundowner of rum punch as the Caribbean sun sets and the yellow flash is seen as the sun melts into the turquoise waters. The views here are of Pigeon Island to the north and the neighbouring French island of Martinique.
The pool uses a laser cleansing system that has you bathing in the closest you will come to a fresh water bath as very little chlorine is used. We have brought your swim time the closest we could to ecofriendly. With its natural stone waterfall which produces the most relaxing sound of the water running over stones, the 2 pools are a delight to cool off after sun bathing.
The house is fully alarmed and monitored by a security company. Vigie also has a private patrol company that monitors the area. Sea Cliff is situated in a very private upscale residential area. We have done everything to make this property extremely private and safe.
Stanley is our gardener of many years and he would be delighted to show you the various fruit and tropical trees that abound in our garden - mango, avocado, sapodilla, Jamaican ackee, yellow and red plum trees, and flamboyant not to mention our beautiful bay leaf tree. All these trees are over 50 years old and more. The orchid garden is a special place.
Secured by electric gates, the entrance yard is huge with a covered two car garage. There is also a basketball net for some fun times. Take a moment to enjoy the view of the harbour and the Pitons in the distance. Watching the cruise ships go in and out of the harbor during the high season is quite a sight to behold.
Sea Cliff is wired for 220v and also 110v throughout
Just 10 a minute walk down to the beautiful Vigie Beach - a delightful long beach for strolling on or basking in the sun and enjoying the Caribbean Sea. It is one of the few public beaches left for St. Lucian's to enjoy and on a Sunday it is not unusual to see a beach cricket match in full swing.
- Dual Voltage
- Ceiling Fans
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Cable TV
- Caribbean Sea View
- DVD player
- High Speed (ADSL) Internet - Wireless
- Near Airport
- Near Beach - 10 Min. walk
- Private Pool
- Security system
- Washing Machine
- The staff consists of one Housekeeper and a brilliant Cook who will spoil you and take good care of you during your stay at Sea Cliff Villa. This service is complimentary with the villa.
- Flamboyant - with a queen size bed is decorated in a palette of turquoise and yellow has double plantation style doors that open onto a small deck giving you the fabulous views of the tropical blues of the Caribbean Sea and the flamboyant tree which is beautiful when in full bloom. There is plenty of cupboard space throughout. Adjoining is the first bathroom which has an enormous mirror framed in decorative tiles. It is modern and fresh with original hand painted flowers on the shower tiles. This bathroom shares with bedroom two
- Sun's Room - This room bright and sunny and also has a queen size bed and is decorated in lilac blues.
- Tranquility - The master bedroom suite named as such for its total feeling of peace and relaxation. This spacious master suite has its own private deck to enjoy and relax with a drink and a good book or just sit and take in the stunning sea views. The en suite bathroom has double his and her sinks and natural pebble stones on the shower floor give it a very island life feel.