It is just a leisurely 200m (~200 yd) stroll to the nearest sandy beach. Cap Estate is also the home to St. Lucia's only 18-hole golf course. Formerly an Embassy, this beautiful villa is comfortable and well appointed. Villa Capri has nine-air-conditioned, sea view guest rooms, all with en-suite facilities and cable TV. You are guaranteed a friendly welcome and personal service throughout your stay.
The flexibility offered by our unique packages is unrivalled. Choose from a basic villa rental option with daily maid service, to a fully catered wedding package offering a chef, butler and on site wedding coordinator. Imagine combining the privacy of a secluded villa with the conveniences of a hotel and only paying for the specific services that you require.
While the Caribbean sun, sea and sand offers the basis for a restful holiday; stressed out souls these days often need a helping hand to unwind. Our retreat package offers yoga or tai chi tuition and a choice of therapies each day. The hill top relaxation pyramid, set in tranquil gardens, is ideal for massage by a qualified therapist or private meditation.
One of the most enchanting islands on earth, Saint Lucia seems to have been designed for romance. Its lush mountainous interior, filled with hummingbirds and cascading waterfalls, combined with palm fringed coves and warm azure waters create a magical backdrop for any occasion.
A wedding at Villa Capri is a wedding in paradise. The beach is just a few steps away making for a beautiful procession of the bride and groom and the wedding guests. The party at the villa afterwards is ideal as there is plenty of room for your guests. The staff is very experienced at providing everything needed for your fairytale wedding in romantic St. Lucia. This tropical paradise is further enhanced by a charming people and fascinating history and some of the best restaurants in the Caribbean.
- Calabash - our beautifully decorated bridal/master suite with four-poster bed, island furniture, cable TV, A/C, dressing area and en-suite bathroom with separate shower and bathtub is located in the right wing of the top floor of Villa Capri.
- Tamarind - next to Calabash - with a four-poster double bed, en-suite bathroom, cable TV, A/C, features a hammock on its balcony overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Nutmeg - located in the left wing of the upper floor, features a double bed, en-suite bathroom, cable TV, A/C, and a hammock on its balcony overlooking the Caribbean Sea.
- Cashew - next to Nutmeg - with a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, cable TV, A/C also offers excellent views of the blue sea through any of its three windows.
- Mango - located to the far left, directly below room Cashew with two double beds, en-suite bathroom, cable TV, A/C is decorated in Caribbean colors.
- Pawpaw - a room with one double bed, cable TV, A/C and en-suite bathroom, is situated between Mango and Guava.
- Guava - featuring two double beds, en-suite bathroom, cable TV and A/C is identical to Mango.
- Almond - our family room, has three double beds, en-suite bathroom, cable TV, A/C and can be used for various purposes including: business meetings, group sessions, boys or girls room for wedding parties, or just about anything else like a Super Bowl Party or Slumber Night.
- Carambola - the room nearest to the library corner, with a connecting door to Almond - is ideal for families with small children and has a double bed, en-suite bathroom, cable TV and A/C.
- Air Conditioning
- BBQ Grill
- Baby sitting
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Catering available
- DVD player and library
- Daily cleaing service
- Free wifi
- Gas Range
- Ice maker / freezer
- Pre stocking available
- Private pool
- Private sundeck
- Shopping service
- Stereo system