Walk from your own private pool, through the gate to your own white sand beach located on the sandy shores of Runaway Bay, one of the best beaches in Jamaica along the North Coast. Directly across from the villa is a beautiful manicured golf course.
Recently renovated, the charm of this home continues to radiate from room to room, inside out. This bright beachfront villa with high-beamed ceiling has six bedrooms and seven bathrooms. All bedrooms are fully air conditioned with ceiling fans.
The main house consists of four bedrooms, five bathrooms, kitchen, dining and living room which features French doors to patio, large gazebo and pool area with ocean view. The courtyard area features two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
This villa comes with a coordinator, cook, housekeeper and houseman. During your stay, the caring staff guarantee your relaxation in this tranquil luxurious home.
SunSpot villa will offer you an inclusive experience, a meal plan, select activities, airport transfers with other services and amenities included. Guests will receive the highest level of personalization and customization, with each stay perfectly tailored to individual preferences.
- Turndown Service (upon request)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Laundry Service (upon request)
- Internet Wireless High Speed (Complimentary)
- MEAL PLAN - Additional Cost of $50 Per/Person Daily
- Three meals daily (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
- Non-Alcohol Refreshment Centre
- Tea and Coffee
- Dining Out can be Arranged with Coordinator
- Water Sports at Jewel Runaway Bay (2 mins walking distance)
- Private Beach (Walk from Pool to Beach)
- Outdoor Shower
- Gazebo (Lounging by the Pool)
- Designated Outdoor Smoking Area
- Horseback Riding
- Planned Excursion of the Island
- Dining Out
- Shuttle Service within Surrounding Area can be Arranged with Coordinator
- With minimum 5 nights booking, complimentary one (1) round trip, (Pick-up and Drop-off) to and from Montego Bay Airport.
- Gated and Security Present
- Queen Size Bed in Each Room
- One Room Features Two Queen size Beds
- Chaise Lounge / Chair
- Ceiling Fan and AC (Individually Controlled)
- In-Room Electronic Safe
- Smoke Detector
- Flat Screen TV
- Crib Available Upon Request
- Additional Single Beds Available Upon Request
- Double Door Walk out from Three Rooms to Pool, Gazebo and Ocean View BATHROOMS
- Spacious Bathroom
Included in the Daily Meal Plan
Just another way to make your Jamaican stay even more enjoyable at Sunspot Villa!
Normally, when booking a Villa, on arrival, guests would be required to go grocery shopping either on their own (sometimes with villa staff) at a local supermarket/market or request that the cook purchase the products on account with a credit card to be settled up at the end of the stay or provide cash to purchase the products. With our unique meal plan, guests can begin relaxing the minute they are greeted at the villa.
Our meal plan includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. In advance of the guest’s arrival, our staff prepares a menu for the stay. This menu can be altered by guests when they meet with our Resident Villa Coordinator. She will work with the organizer of the group to determine the final menu. Included are soft drinks with meals, home-made juices with meals, desserts, fresh fruits and vegetables, meats and fish, tea and coffee, napkins, paper towels, etc. Alcohol and mixes are not included.
By pre-paying for the meal plan, worrying about settling up at the end of the trip is eliminated.
Our meal plan allows for a smooth and worry-free process in preparing meals for the guests, as the cook knows exactly what to prepare in advance and there are no surprises for the guests.
Based on our experience, we have established a cost for the Meal Plan. It is $50.00 per day per adult guest; $20.00/per day for children 3 to 12. Parents are responsible for the purchase of items required for infants and up to 3 years old.
With the plan, guests booking 5, 6 or 7-night stays (or longer) will receive a complimentary dinner on the day of arrival. This means that the cost for the meal plan will be one day shorter than the actual stay. For example, a 7-night booking will be charged for 6 days (instead of 7.)
Jamaica is blessed with an abundance of fresh fruits and vegetables, but keep in mind some of these wonderful ingredients may be seasonal. Also, the plan does not include lobster. Fresh caught lobster may be selected for an additional charge to be determined and approved by the guest at the time of purchase.
Our villa coordinator is always available to work with the group leader to ensure 100% satisfaction.
Note also, the price indicated, guarantees that products are always available and in stock for the length of your stay at the Sunspot Villa.