This vacation rental villa boasts 4 spacious, well appointed bedroom suites, a gourmet kitchen, large living and formal dining room, laundry room, 30 feet rectangular pool, and lots of outdoor dining and lounging space.
Beautiful powdery white sand and gin clear waters of Pelican Beach, a mere 2 minutes walk away from the villa via Nightjar Road and spans over 3½ miles into Grace Bay Beach which is another 12½ miles stretch. Anyone for beach waking? The calm waters provides over 80 percent visibility and only a foot or two deep out to about 15 feet from shore, great for small kids as well as areas for diving. Pelican Beach is known as 'the best kept secret' as its un-spoilt nature lends to photographers seeking to capture the heart of the islands. Beach chairs and umbrellas are provided. Every guest staying at the villa receives a 10 percent discount on all snorkeling or diving excursions with our premier tour operator Caicos Adventures.
Villa Tropica is a vacationers Paradise, nestled in the upscale villa community of Leeward which borders Grace Bay shopping and restaurant district, and surrounded by 4 great beaches! Welcome to a place where you can truly leave your troubles behind.
Inside, the open floor plan connects the kitchen and the living room with surrounding garden and pool views. The gourmet kitchen has custom wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and granite counters. No detail was missed in providing every kitchen gadget needed to prepare a small snack or a gourmet meal. There is also an outdoor gas grill and dining table in the gardens.
The house is equipped with Smart Home components. In the living room are plush sofas sufficient for 10 persons to sit comfortably while watching television on the 60' flat screen TV with cable service and satellite feed of major US stations. There is also a DVD player, portable iPod Docking station and radio and Complimentary Wifi internet throughout.
Air conditioning: Though the trade winds and ceiling fans typically keep the villa at a comfortable temperature, air conditioning is available. To discourage use of the air conditioning with the doors and windows open, air conditioning is metered separately and charged back to guests at prevailing electricity rates.
- Private Pool
- Complimentary WiFi internet
- 2 complimentary bicycles
- Special discount on Friday night BBQ at the Atrium
- Great Beach location, Safe for jogging, walking, cycling
- 1 Pack and play for the little one
- Upscale, safe neighborhood, Security patrolled
- Villa Security Alarm system
- Guest Amenities and Pantry Items
- Close to Marina, Boat Charters, Fishing, Diving, Snorkeling, Jetskiing, Island Hopping to North and Middle Caicos
- Caicos Adventure Dive and Snorkel Operator 10% Discount to all our guests on all Watersports, 15% discount in Souviner Store
- House is Large, spacious and well appointed
- Outdoor gas BBQ grill
- Hammock, coconut trees, pool toys
- Stainless steel appliances
- Jacuzzi tub in Master Bath
- Plush Egyptian cotton linens
- Pool and Beach towels
- Cable TV, DVD, 60' Television in Living Room
- Local pre-paid cell phone
- iPod Docking station
- 2 mins Walk to Pelican Beach via Nightjar Road
- 20 minutes from Airport - PLS
- 5 mins drive to Grace Bay Beach and Shopping district
- Salt, Blue Heaven, Opus, Coco Bistro Restaurants and Bakery close by
- Provo Golf Course 4 minutes from House
- Casino, Spa, Tennis, IGA Gourment Supermarket close by
- Pelican Beach less crowded beach than Grace Bay
- Lush landscaping
- Property Manager on call
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (3), Baby Cribs and highchairs can be rented
3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom