In a great location in Fort Myers, Florida, very close to shopping, beaches and the international airport is this great town house for sale, for lease or lease to own. It is a 3 bedroom / 2 ½ bathroom, almost 1400 Ft2 house that was remodeled in 2017. Ample sunlight is guaranteed by the southern and eastern exposure. The 6 ft. privacy fence around the courtyard affords you a real feel of a home rather than just a condo with a small lanai. the flat top stove only 5 years, the dishwasher, and new refrigerator.
There is a community pool and schools are very close. Publix is just up the street. Cable TV and High Speed Internet available (Cable or DSL.) Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel Island are 15 minutes away.Being in Fort Myers, you are just a short drive to all the major attractions in Florida. Disney, Sea World, Busch Gardens, the Everglades, Miami, The Florida Keys, Cape Canaveral, Daytona...the list goes on. (See List Here)
The home has tile in the kitchen / dining room plus the bathrooms and carpet in the bedrooms and on the stairs. There is woodgrain flooring in the living room The condo fee includes structural insurance, water, outside pest control & eradication plus common area and pool maintenance.
The master bedroom is huge. The closet extends the entire length of the bedroom wall and it is mirrored. There is a master bath w/shower and dressing room and lots of storage in the bathroom hall as well. A unique feature is the small, "Romeo & Juliet" balcony, a wonderful place to put a café table for your morning coffee.
The other two bedrooms are large and each has a nice closet, on is a walk-in. They share a bath just across the hall. There is a pedestal sink, a combination tub & shower and a one piece low back toilet, as does the master bathroom.
Click for Floor Plan
- 3 Bedrooms, Large Master
- 2½ Bathrooms (2 Showers, 1 Tub)
- Private, Fenced Courtyard (6 ft. Wood Fence)
- Balcony off Master Bedroom
- Full Width, Mirrored Closet in Master
- Very Large Linen Closet in Master
- Walk-In Closet
- Linen Closet
- Woodgrain Vinyl, Tile & Carpet
- Storage Room
- Covered Patio
- Water & Stuctural Insurance Included
- 2 Numbered, Assigned Parking Spaces
- Quiet Location Away From Parking Lot
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Large Community Pool
- Shopping Malls, Publix Close By
- Fitness Club Across Street
- Schools, Churches, Banks Very Close
- Bike/Walking Path
- Restaurants Within Walking Distance
- Easy Access to International Airport
- Close to Edison Mall & Downtown
- High Speed Internet & Cable TV Available
- Close to Shopping, US 41, I75, the Beaches